Regular Price $129.99
Regular Price $179.99
Regular Price $274.99
You are one step closer to
CLEANSING AND DETOXING YOUR BODY SAFELY AND NATURALLY WITH a SoFlo Detox Plan!
For the next few days, we are going to help you jump-start your weight loss routine with a quick and effective juice cleanse.
Drinking our nutrition-packed blended smoothies and juices will give your body what it needs to
enhance energy levels
WE ONLY USE 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
to offer a robust detox plan which is why
we hand-select all fruits, vegetables and greens
Each Day On Your Plan You Will Consume
*We do not
Our Ingredients Make All the Difference
We only source the finest whole, unprocessed fruit and raw
veggies to keep you fuller longer
- Contains enzymes, antioxidants, non-heme iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin B6, riboflavin and niacin.
- Choosing honey over refined and processed sugar may lead to long-term health benefits.
- Honey is known to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and soothing effects.
- The slightly acidic pH level of honey is what helps prevent the growth of bacteria, while its antioxidant elements clean up free radicals that are linked to diseases.
- High in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E.
- Cayenne pepper is used to fight inflammation, relieve pain, clear congestion and boost immunity.
- It also boosts metabolism and helps reduce hunger!
- It is rich in beta-carotenes, an antioxidant that converts into vitamin A in the body, as well as vitamin C.
- Additionally, its phytonutrient compounds help combat inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Its packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and ALL 9 of the body's essential amino acids!
- Live Spirulina promotes good health and strengthens the immune system.
- With over 100 nutrients, Spirulina is often described as the most complete food source in the world and is even used in the NASA space program!
- Contain enough amounts of protein, vitamins, minerals and fibers.
- As they are full of nutrients it protects your body from being infected with health-related problems. It contains high levels of antioxidant and also contains flavonoids and polyphenols.
- They are a natural detoxifier, beneficial for liver, makes the bones strong, helpful with digestion and reduces cholesterol level!
- Rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits.
- They can be used to improve digestive health, lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol, reduce the risk of cancer and may benefit people with diabetes!
- Among the world’s most popular fruits, as they’re both tasty and nutritious.
- They are a good source of vitamin C, as well as several other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- For this reason, they may lower your risk of heart disease and kidney stones!
Alkaline PH8+ Water
- SoFlo Detox uses a special filtration system that purifies water and that brings it to its natural alkaline state between an 8-9 pH level.
- Through the process of electrolysis filtering it also helps to eliminate harmful contaminants and other unwanted components while leaving only the vital minerals!
- Full of vitamins, minerals and other health-promoting plant compounds.
- Eating this type of melon could have several health benefits, mainly due to its rich nutrient content.
- They may improve blood sugar, healthy skin, boost your immune system, promotes proper digestion, rich in electrolytes and water!
- Carrots contain vitamin A, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
- Evidence suggests that eating more antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, can help reduce the risks of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Carrots are also rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber!
- Mint’s health benefits range from improving brain function and digestive symptoms to relieving breastfeeding pain, cold symptoms and even bad breath!
- Rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, all of which benefit health.
- They also provide an array of antioxidants which help neutralize free radicals!
- They also aid in weight loss, heart health, lower the risk of diabetes, promote good gut bacteria and help prevent cancer!
- High in vitamin C, fiber, and various beneficial plant compounds.
- They support heart health, weight control, and digestive health.
- Lemons may aid weight loss and reduce your risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, digestive issues, and cancer!
- Contain several important nutrients and powerful plant compounds that benefit your health.
- Though they contain sugar, they have a low glycemic index and don’t appear to raise blood sugar levels.
- Antioxidants in grapes, such as resveratrol, reduce inflammation and may help protect against cancer, heart disease and diabetes!
- An amazing food to incorporate into cleansing because it is high protein.
- Nonetheless, this vegetable has an abundance of vitamins including Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Vitamin K – one serving of spinach will even give you over 100% of your daily recommended value of each!
- High in vitamin C, providing over 20% of your daily needs.
- They also contain small amounts of iron, calcium, vitamin B6, thiamine, potassium, and more.
- Limes may help improve immunity, reduce heart disease risk factors, prevent kidney stones, aid iron absorption, promote healthy skin, and lower your risk of certain cancers!
- Contains very high amounts of Vitamin C and helps cleanse and maintain the elasticity of the blood vessels allowing it to be helpful in detoxifying the liver, kidneys and urinary tract.
- A phenomenal herb that is known for its medical healing properties and heavy metal detoxification properties!
- Known as a natural healer in Chinese medicine for thousands of years because of its natural antibiotic effect on the body.
- Ginger is packed with Copper, Magnesium, Potassium and Vitamin B-6, which are known to help improve immunity.
- Ginger is most well-known for its digestive healing properties including toning of the intestinal muscles, improving bile flow and aiding digestion of fats!
- Contains a lot of potassium and magnesium that work effectively to help regulate blood pressure while also promoting flexibility in the muscles.
- Cucumber also aids in kidney, liver and pancreatic function. This hydrating vegetable is also known to enhance elasticity and rejuvenate the cells of the skin to improve complexion!
- Low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables.
- They also benefit you by aiding brain function, delaying mental decline, improve insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar levels!
- Delicious, low in calories and loaded with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Their nutrients and compounds have been linked to impressive health benefits, including improved digestion, a lower risk of cancer, improved immunity, relief of arthritis symptoms and improved recovery after surgery and strenuous exercise!
- Incredibly Nutritious! Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E.
- It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
- Cant forget fiber, important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health!
- An extremely valuable source of Calcium, Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- Most importantly, kale is packed with Chlorophyll, which increases oxygen circulation throughout the bloodstream!
- One of the most alkalizing vegetables.
- Celery is also known to prevent water retention as it is high in the minerals that are responsible for regulating fluid balance.
- This superfood assists the body in digestion, lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol & even assists in lowering blood pressure!
- Its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression, arthritis and so much more!